Wednesday, September 24, 2008

F1 race date drawing near..



The roads around the F1 street circuit were closed past midnight on Tuesday, but many motorists were caught unaware when they travelled to the Marina Bay area in the morning. Some despatch riders complained that they were delayed by half an hour, and many office workers in the area said they were late for work by an hour.




Some motorists blamed the traffic gridlock on the lack of publicity and information. Well, we better stay away from that area..
A few friends of mine bought tickets to watch the race, how exciting.. there will be a telecast (partial I suppose) on TV. I reckon the view will be much better, less the atmosphere and cheering =)




A bird's eyeview from the Singapore Flyer (wish I was the one standing up there in the capsule, haha..). Wondering if people could buy tickets to go up the Singapore Flyer that night to catch an overall view of the race??


No comments: