Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back Home


Hey, I'm back from Thailand! The stay at Pattaya was cool - indulging accomodation at the Hard Rock Hotel, with 1st-class service :) Thai food is nice, the people are friendly (despite many who can't speak proper English), the weather was HOT.. yeah, the temperature should be around 35 degrees or more! I tried 2 water sports & had fun. Thai massage was okie.. (well, the one I took) Pattaya is a bit laid-back, with simple lifestyles & good for relaxation. It is very touristic too ;)

On the other hand, Bangkok is a bustling city with lots of people, heavy traffic, commercial buildings, tourist attractions (esp. temples), shopping centres, hotels & embassies etc. You can shop til you drop! However, you gotta be shrewd in price-bargaining though.. else you would be over-paying ^_^ too many shops selling the almost the same goods everywhere.

The famous activities are the elephant/cobra/crocodiles shows, visits to handicraft/jewels & gems centres, Tiffany Shows (transvestites), visits to the floating market which sells fresh fruits & vegetables on narrow boats along canals etc.

In short, the trip was great & I will try to upload some pictures online.. Keep a look out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, nice to hear from u :) take care!