Today is a public holiday since sunday was Vesak Day.. Weather was hot & there was ocassional showers. I was working thru'out the weekend! Working hard & meaningfully :p had been busy for the past 1 month with work; which is a good sign I suppose ;) well, everybody is working hard eh? But don't forget to keep in touch!
Feeling excited, as I'm going to Thailand soon! hehe.. departing on 31/05 & coming back on 05/06. Basically it's a 2-day tour at Pattaya & 3-day at Bangkok. I'm going with my elder sister. I reckon we could do some water activities at Pattaya & LOADS of shopping at Bangkok :-D want me to get ya anything? I don't mind a postcard though! I'll upload the photos when i come back, at my YAHOO! photo album. Keep a look out 4 my email..
I'm still trying to figure out on how to post images on this blog.. can only link with an url (with limited length, argh...) Installed an affiliated software, HELLO, but doesnt seem to help! It's for sending pitures directing to people online, not on the webpage :( anyone can help?
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment