Sunday, July 17, 2005

Lazy Sunday..

I'm down with a running nose & cough since friday.. guess what's the cause? Deadly lychees (just 5-6!) and a few BBQ pork slices! I don't even get this from eating mangoes/durians..? damn.. Had wanted to see a doctor, but well.. I'm recovering and have been taking some medicine from home ^_^

Not working today as my appointment was postphoned and I thought I might as well rest at home & get prepared for the coming week. Still coughing though.. woke up late, watched some TV programmes & going to read some books/newspapers - what a lazy sunday huh? (",)

Had a moderate work week; nothing fantastic, just work =) Went to a holiday chalet for 2 days with my colleagues. In fact, it was meant for work (to do some planning & goal setting etc). Had long meetings & some team-building games/sports etc. I gotta work hard this month to reach my sales target too. There's an incentive trip to Bangkok (again..) in Sept for those who managed to hit the sales quota. I'm aiming for it :) anyway it's a free trip, why not? just work hard right? :p Thus I gotta be focused on my work as I'm left with 6.5 weeks! Counting down...

Oh, London is elected for the Olympics 2012.. Soon after, a blast took place there :( I'm glad that none of my friends are affected.. Of course, the espanoles gotta be careful in Madrid too! It's getting crazy in this world & bad things always happen.. u friends out there, please take care.. Miss u all :)

No comments: