"time is bad, company is not doing well.." this was told to me last Thursday and I was given a week's notice since it was still within the probation period. It struck me as an acceptable or understandble news - during this economic downturn and financial crisis, I have been hearing so many retrenchments going across the globe, including Singapore.
I wasn't really that upset as I think of it positively.. however, I will be affected financially of course, having to stay home job-hunting and not knowing when is the next job.. on my last day of work, I was offered another position within the company - maintenance sales. Due to several factors, I gladly accepted it and continued working in the company.
Knowing that time is bad and jobs are scarce, esp during year end.. making it worse is the financial credit crunch, many people are left with no choices but to take up any jobs. For me, at least I'm lucky as the job scope is similar to what I have been doing and it kinda suits me. I will work hard!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But at least they got u another job... Just take it in the meantime till u find a better one.
Thanks :) I will do my best in this one, for the next 3 - 6 mths.. let's see..
Post a Comment