my fake nails... yes, those acrylic (super long) nails I put on some 3 weeks ago for my sister's wedding!
it's my fault, I know.. for been 'adventurous' and daring to ask for that length and insisting to use acrylics (knowing that removing them is fussy and expensive).. Serve me right! You want to say? haha..
Doing anything is tough - grabbing things/coins!, washing hair, buttoning up my shirt, flossing my teeth, putting on contact lenses, typing on the keyboard!!! OMG, I wanna scold myself for putting thru this ordeal ^__^
Since yesterday, I have been feeling sore on my index finger.. thought it must be due to knocking against the nail or accidentally prying it. But it's not.. think the acrylic stuff sticking to my nail is too tight that it restricts the growth of my nail and is causing the pain! It's a bit swollen now :( i'm going to remove them tomorrow!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See? I told u! U insist want to do... So i think u learn your lesson ba maybe next time do shorter length? haha
I don't think u wanna do again...
thanks for the 'encouragement'.. haha..
Post a Comment