Hi there! Things are ok for now and my new office location doesn't require too much time for travelling ;) it's an industrial park estate though.. As expected, my first day was to go thru some HR and Company reading materials, get my login access, email account and laptop set up etc.
My team consists of my manager, a guy, 3 ladies and myself. My role is to assist in taking care of some accounts for maintenance/renewal services sales. I'll have to learn the ropes from my seniors and meet clients to sell services next time =)
Well, that's all for now.. update again!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you will get adapt to your new job soon and start to like it!
Thanks, Siu Wai.. you're so sweet :) I was very stressed last week.. hopefully I could handle well soon!
Post a Comment