After the Chinese movie "CJ7" in Feb, I started to look around for the figurine or soft toy of that character. Finally I found it at a toy shop - here it is!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Eunice,
how are you? It is great that you still go travelling in so many countries after coming back from UK. Get to know that you have met up with Siu Wai in HK....how nice. Hope you are doing well in your new job.
Hi Grace, Thanks for keep in touch! Well, I didn't really do that much of traveling though.. maybe about once a year? Malaysia not counted, haha.. :p I came back SG in 2003. If not wrong, I didnt travel in 2004 as I just starting working.. went to Bangkok in 2005, China and KL in 2006, Genting and US/Canada in 2007. This year? went to HK! Supposed to go Sydney in Oct but it has been cancelled. My new job? *sigh* am looking out now.. chat with u on MSN ;)
Hello Eunice I am still reading your blog regularly here in New Zealand. Dorothy and I are well. You seem to be enjoying life - keep it up. Hope to see you again someday - but now I am 73 yrs old, maybe difficult. lots of love John In New Zealand (not really anonymous...)
3 comments:
Hi Eunice,
how are you? It is great that you still go travelling in so many countries after coming back from UK. Get to know that you have met up with Siu Wai in HK....how nice. Hope you are doing well in your new job.
Grace Liaw.
Hi Grace,
Thanks for keep in touch! Well, I didn't really do that much of traveling though.. maybe about once a year? Malaysia not counted, haha.. :p
I came back SG in 2003. If not wrong, I didnt travel in 2004 as I just starting working.. went to Bangkok in 2005, China and KL in 2006, Genting and US/Canada in 2007. This year? went to HK! Supposed to go Sydney in Oct but it has been cancelled.
My new job? *sigh* am looking out now.. chat with u on MSN ;)
Hello Eunice
I am still reading your blog regularly here in New Zealand.
Dorothy and I are well.
You seem to be enjoying life - keep it up.
Hope to see you again someday - but now I am 73 yrs old, maybe difficult.
lots of love
John In New Zealand (not really anonymous...)
Post a Comment