Work has been busy for the past few months.. that I didn't update this blog last month! Christmas is over and I had a long weekend :) plenty of eating and shopping for xmas gifts.. many pretty xmas trees too!Coming up is another 4 days off work for the New Year - hurray! Another chance to laze at home to watch DVDs, haha.. The incessant rain has been keeping out people though. It was reported that the torrential rain had destroyed many livestock and plantations in our neighbouring country, Malaysia. The flower nurseries in Singapore were not spared..
Luckily I didnt make plans to visit Malaysia or any of the beach resorts during these months. Well, this time of the year is the monsoon season. My office has been freezingly COLD for the past 3 weeks :( Wish I could wear gloves to do typing, haha...
2005-2006 has been pretty challenging for me in terms of career and I hope that 2007 would be a smooth one - esp. after getting a new job at Sun Microsystems ;) My new environment is fine, I've nice colleagues and a very understanding superior, the company location is just opposite where I'm living! - What more can I ask? :p I've done 2 short modules in my German Language class and going to proceed on til I master how to speak/write/read profficiently (I hope!).
New Year Resolutions? Do we need that??! Lol... reckon that I dont need the start of a year to make a 'resolution' :p However, I do make some plans for traveling next year - hopefully I can visit my Amigos in Spain during Sep and visit another friend in U.S in Oct. Gosh, it's going to cost me a lot of $$, better start scrimping now! hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment