Monday, October 02, 2006

Singapore Polo Club


I went to a horse-riding introductory workshop with my sisters and cousin yesterday morning, organised by our Community Centre - we were brought around the stables, explained the horses' daily activities/living habits/riding courses etc. We had a 2min ride each; well, just to 'walk' the ponies, no galloping of course! More of trottling, hehe..

It was a fun experience for my sisters. I had rode a big white horse in Spain previously ;) that was a cool 1hr ride in the terrain. As much as we would like to take up the riding course, it is too expensive. The Singapore Polo Club membership is not affordable for us at all :( most of their members are either foreigners or the more affluent people.. how envious I watched those young kids wearing their cool horse-riding gear, strolling the ponies across the patch of well-maintained green grass!

No comments: