Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Confused...

*sign* lately, I've been thinking whether I'm suitable in the insurance sales industry.. Due to some reasons and incidents that happened, I reckon that I might be better off working something else..? However, I feel bad having this thought as I have not achieved what I want in this career :( If others can do it, why can't I? I couldn't stomach this 'defeat'.. ^_^

Moreover, I've already come this far, it's wasted to give up now isn't it? I can't answer to those friends/clients who bought from me and/or to support me in this.. But I feel that I'm getting nowhere.. Very vexed, brooding this topic everyday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Eunice,
i think it doesn't really matter if you can't get what you want or aim at when you've already tried your best, no matter what achievements u've made, you should have gained something from the process, like the experience, skill, networking or knowing more about yourself e.g. ur strength and weakness, how you deal with problems, how you react to different situations...

what i want to say is i always believe if you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. you might not know it until some time later. if you believe you can do better, then stay and try more, if it is not the case, then don't think it's too late or a waste to head to another direction, cause what u learnt is never a "waste" or "give up", be open to any possibilities, there are many surprises in life.
so no worries, be ready.

siu wai

p.s. ur blog seems to have being attacked by those junk msgs...

Anonymous said...

Hola Eunice,
thank you so much for your postcards! I received them a couple of weeks ago (blame me!)...so exciting coz I haven´t expected at all..again...lol. hey it´s ok to be confused sometimes...just life I suppose...means don´t worry too much ok?

I was so lazy with keeping in touch with my mates around the world lately...I worked a lot...but this weekend starts my well deserved holidays...I guess its kind of mean to tell you....but I will be 3 weeks off from now onwards...but well earned...anyway...I am watching a tennis match...US Open finale...Agassi-Federer...are you keen on that? I met a friend in msn chat earlier tonight and he told me its kind of duty to watch due to 11th September thingy and New York and André Agassi might announce his retirement after the match...whether he wins or not...nobody knows for sure...

As I said its September...we had our first "autumn like" day...it was a good airy breeze here...I love this season...its getting dark early and you can sit in front of a cosy fireplace....bla bla...oh we Europeans are so romantic...

I hope you are well and I did not mess up your blog here. Want to see mine? I email to you soon! (work on it)

Well, I hope you are well, seriously...don´t forget to enjoy yourself ;-) Miss ya too

Hug,
Diana

Hamburg, Germany