Thursday, August 18, 2005

National Day week


Hurray, my cough has recovered! hehe.. can eat my favourite food again :p I've been quite busy with work too - went for a roadshow at a 9-day carnival held during the week of our National Day. I took up 3 days to do some sales.. and the last day to have fun at the carnival :) I didnt stay back to watch the fireworks though. This year, we had 3 nights of fireworks (costing abt SGD$15,000 per night). Perhaps it's in celebration of our new PM?

Look at the pic on the right: that thingy is really heavy ok.. perhaps 5kg? I cant lift it up on my own, obviously need help.. The carnival includes the Armed Forces display of army & defence vehicles & machineries etc. It's also an eye-opener for me. Well, there is free food, drinks, souvenirs, entertainment and rides/shootings provided. Isnt it wonderful? I tried archery, air-rifling and role-played as SDU police gunning down baddies to save hostages.. cool eh? Had good fun & a sticky hot afternoon (",)

No comments: