Saturday, November 20, 2010

2010 is ending.. what have i done?

Wished we could race against time? Wished we knew.... Wished we could have more..?

The clock continues to tick and we are in Nov 2010! Too many happenings this year that I'm quite overwhelmed myself ^.^
  • regular diving trips
  • short/long vacations
  • friends visiting Singapore
  • friends getting married (SG/overseas)
  • revived interest in wakeboarding
  • learn driving manual car - it's a pain!
  • some social work (volunteering)
  • changed jobs & having to adapt new working culture
  • work-related trips (business planning & teambuilding)
Not to mention, I've been feasting quite a bit.. during gatherings, holidays, business meetings etc. I need to lose more calories!! Perhaps I should engage in more strenuous activities to stay trim/fit. The food is too good to be missed; and it has been recognised that Singapore is a heaven for food :p

What I missed out this year: attending a few weddings overseas (HK, China & US)
(also missed weddings in Spain x 2 and India in previous years)

Upcoming trips in Dec:
Phuket - company teambuilding
Hong Kong - xmas vacation

No comments: