It's a different Mother's Day this year; not only celebrating the annual recognition day for the great moms, but I also spent the morning with some elderlies - a voluntary program organised to help out & care for the lonely singles who are living humbly.. This year, the organiser rented the Singapore Tourism HIPPO buses (double-deckers with open-air tops) to bring the elderlies to tour around Singapore city's famous sites. Of course, the bus guide is with us to introduce and tell us the historical stories behind those places of interests. As I'm not a tourist, this is my 1st time on the HIPPO bus too :p The hour-ride was enjoyable (good weather) and reminicising. Then we proceeded to the Esplanade for an hour of concert - oldies and evergreens. It is also a special performance for Mother's Day. I hope we had made the day for them.
Back home, I went to the supermarket with my mom to buy groceries and food for the night's dinner. She cooked pineapple rice, yum yum.. (thai dish). Oh, my sister bought a fresh cream cake too (face of our mom, lookalike. haha..), it's kinda cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment