And of course, I lost some $$ at the casino (as expected) - what I define as a 'donation' to the gambling ground. The most typical $-losing game is the Jackpot; simply throwing your $ away.. Most people ended up losing $$ but still, the casino is earning big bucks daily!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Genting Highlands 10 - 12th Aug
After the National Day holiday, I went to Malaysia for a short trip over the weekends with my family. It is high up in the mountains (6-7hrs coach ride from Singapore) and very chilly.. many people love the cool temperature & frequent there for its hotel resort with casino and Theme Park facilities.
And of course, I lost some $$ at the casino (as expected) - what I define as a 'donation' to the gambling ground. The most typical $-losing game is the Jackpot; simply throwing your $ away.. Most people ended up losing $$ but still, the casino is earning big bucks daily!


Other than the outdoor Theme Park, there is another indoor Theme Park - resembles the one I went in KL last Oct. I would prefer the outdoor one as the rides are more thrilling. However, operation of the rides could be stopped temporarily due to the heavy mist. We took the cable car for a scenic view of the mountain area.
And of course, I lost some $$ at the casino (as expected) - what I define as a 'donation' to the gambling ground. The most typical $-losing game is the Jackpot; simply throwing your $ away.. Most people ended up losing $$ but still, the casino is earning big bucks daily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment