


Yesterday was awesome! I went to Johor Bahru (southern tip of Malaysia, nearest to Singapore) to have a lobster lunch with some colleagues :p haha.. of course it was cheap, compared to eating in Singapore. The lobsters are fresh & heavenly delicious!!
However, the journey to go there was a 'nightmare' - it took us almost a day! I have to travel > 1hr from home to the jetty, queue an hour or so for the bumboat (the bumboat ride was 1hr), transfer a taxi to reach the restaurant. Luckily there wasn't a big crowd, we got a table once we arrived.. After eating, we waited for the taxi to come and fetch us back to the jetty. The weather was scorching hot :( and.. we waited another hour+ for the bumboat ride to go back to Singapore. The frequency is 1 boat per hour.. In the end, I reached home past dinner time! All for the LOBSTERS...
No comments:
Post a Comment