Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!!

Hey there, though I'm a bit late.. I still sincerely wish everyone on earth a very HAPPY EASTER :D Have a great long weekend..

April seems pretty satisfying for me coz I'm been working hard & earning good income, hehe.. well, u know.. Sales requires loads of hard work, time & patience etc. I've been working out too - tries to exercise at least 1-2 times a week such as jogging, swimming or badminton. Just started to play badminton again. Not easy to be consistent since I gotta be able to book an available court and play with someone. Jogging/swimming is much easier as I can go whenever I want to ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hello my dear Eunice!

Happy Easter to you too!!!
Been a bit busy lately!!! Again!!! It´s so annoying!!! Anyway this long weekend is perfect to get in touch with my friends!!!

Are there any news? Hmmm...not really...I tried to get the attention of a guy...its not very successful so far but I keep going...promise ;-) work is ok. Busy. Sometimes I have the feeling I confuse my jobs (the accountant one and the bakery one)...last job I don´t really like...its just for the money....(dammit! who needs money!?)...I´m not made for this kind of job...its physical tough though. And I don´t have much time to sleep long in the mornings...I miss it....

My last movie was "Walk the line" absolutely recommendable!

My friend Oliver is still in Peking. He is an intern in a Lufthansa branch there. He keeps me updated about his experiences. It´s so interesting. I really like him. He is so smart and refreshing.

I was pleased to read about your Badmintion excercise. You know its amazing...I tried to join a group a few weeks ago. Sadly I discovered that it is not good for my back ( I have still a sensitive point ) and this kind of excercise made it worse. But I love it! I go to gym instead....
next thursday will be "a easter-egg-special-fat-burning-course" 1,5 hours...I signed for it ...blame me...I keep you updated about me contitution afterwards!

Take care and keep in touch!

Diana
Hamburg, Germany

EuniceGoh said...

It's goog to be busy :)

wow.. met a cute guy? go for it! hehe.. Don't be too stressed up with 2 jobs, take care yeah.. how's the weather now? it has been raining almost every afternoon (recently) in Singapore!

Peking is a touristic place; ask him to send u photos :p

U can always try out other exercise, eg. cycling (doing it everyday huh?), swimming, jogging, yoga etc. Well, don't eat too much chocolates! (",)