Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday again

Yesterday was quite good - met up with 2 insurance clients-to-be, do some email house-keeping and attended a family dinner; it was my uncle's Birthday :) We went to a chinese restaurant to have a feast, followed by evening shopping. Well, window-shopping to be exact.. :p since I didnt buy anything and had no intention to.. so to speak, I still considered quite discipline eh? lol.. most ladies would have been tempted to buy clothes/accessories from the shops. Moreover it's nearing xmas, there is SALE everywhere..

Today is actually meant for work and I didn't expect to come online again. Was supposed to meet a colleague near a Shopping Center to do surveys (for insurance). However, my colleague didnt turn up; I reckon that he overslept and forgot about it even though I reminded him yesterday! Of course, I couldnt reach him on the mobile phone, switched to silent mode.. I waited an hr+ while window-shopping, before I decided to leave. What a waste of my journey and time :( It's ok.. anyway I'll be meeting another friend later in the evening for coffee, to discuss about insurance. Hope there is opportunity then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

what´s up Eunice? Christmas is all around. I do work a lot at the moment. Can´t really enjoy atmosphere and stuff. So what! I did treat myself tonight with going to the cinema. I watched "Elisabethtown" recommended by my workmates! I would have watched anyway ;-) Gosh! Orlando is just such a handsome type of guy. Got a bit melancolic. I really enjoyed the movie. It´s worth to watch. So get off the couch my dear and watch it :-)!!! (just in case you missed it so far).

Enjoy christmas time! I do have to resist shopping here as well. Just for the damn fucking reason that I´m broke +lol+ ok I am going to improve next year! I PROMISE!

Bye for now,

lots of love,

Diana

(Germany)